Erik B. Zarkowsky
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, 2005
- B.S., Biology, State University of New York at Stony Brook, 2001
Prior to entering the field of law, Mr. Zarkowsky worked in a structural biology laboratory at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory with Nobel prize winning scientists.
Prior to entering the field of law, Mr. Zarkowsky worked in a structural biology laboratory at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory with Nobel prize winning scientists including Dr. James Watson and performed a wide variety of laboratory work including PCR/molecular cloning, DNA/RNA manipulation, data sequencing, protein purifications, etc. Fields of technology include biology, chemistry, organic chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, cell biology, genetics, molecular biology, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Courts of the State of New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York