Peter B. Sorell
- J.D., St. John’s University, 1997
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, State University of New York at Binghamton – The Watson School, 1990
- A.S., Engineering Science, State University of New York at Hudson Valley, 1988
Mr. Sorell focuses his practice on mechanical and electromechanical arts, particularly in the medical device and biomedical instrumentation fields.
His practice includes procuring, licensing, enforcing and defending patent rights through searches, analyses, opinions, applications and litigation; trademark prosecution, counseling and litigation; and copyright issues, particularly in the fashion and lifestyle magazine and jewelry retail fields.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Courts of the State of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York