Kara M. McDermott
- J.D., Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, 2011
- M.S., Biology, C.W. Post Campus: Long Island University, 2010
- B.S., Biology, C.W. Post Campus: Long Island University, 2005
Ms. McDermott’s fields of technology include areas relating to pharmaceuticals, general biology, botany, chemistry, biotechnology, genetics, molecular and cellular biology and medical device arts.
While attending graduate school, Ms. McDermott researched and wrote her Master’s thesis on “Environmental Cues that Influence the Movement of Alewives (Alosa pseudoharengus) during Spawning Migrations into a Freshwater Stream”. During Law School, Ms. McDermott was involved in the Veterans’ and Servicemembers’ Right Clinic which provided free legal assistance to U.S. Veterans.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Courts of the State of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of NY