Leo G. Lenna
- J.D., The School of Law at Queens College, 1995
- M.S., The Graduate Center at Hunter College, 1991
- B.S., Hunter College, 1988
Mr. Lenna focuses his practice on patent prosecution in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, organic and inorganic chemical, polymer technology, medical device and complex catalysts arts.
Leo G. Lenna is licensed to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and has assisted clients in obtaining patents, trademarks and copyrights. Mr. Lenna’s practice concentrates on patent matters, with particular emphasis in the areas of biotechnology, medical devices, organic and inorganic chemistry, polymer technology, complex catalysts arts as well as general mechanical devices. His practice includes client counseling, patent procurement and prosecution, management and development of patent portfolios, rendering patent validity, infringement and enforceability opinions, as well as due diligence investigations.
In addition to Mr. Lena’s 24 years’ experience, Mr. Lenna has a M.S. Degree in Molecular Genetics and Organic Chemistry and an B.S. in Molecular Biology. Prior to practicing patent law, Mr. Lenna was involved in both genetic engineering and small biomolecule research.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Courts of the State of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- State and Federal Courts of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (member, Biotechnology Committee)
- New York Biotechnology Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association